An Introduction to the Culture and People of Peru 2019
Lima – The Sacred Valley – Machu Picchu – Cusco – Lima
Trip Duration: 9 days | Travelers: 8-12 guests | Tour Price: From $6,600
Explore the fascinating culture of this most unique South-American country. On this trip we will have a Lima culinary experience. Visit ancient Incan and pre-Incan archaeological sites and museums. Go to an organic farm. Shop at local markets. Have weaving demonstrations. Visit alpaca farms. And tour the magnificent Machu Picchu ruins.
Your Itinerary in a Nutshell
November 5–13, 2019
Day 1 Arrive Lima
Day 2 Lima City: Larco Museum & the Colonial Center
Day 3 Lima City: Culinary Experience
Day 4 The Sacred Valley
Day 5 The Sacred Valley: Traditional weaving in Chinchero. Visit Maras & Moray
Day 6 Ollantaytambo
Day 7 Machu Picchu
Day 8 Cusco City
Day 9 Cusco City; Back to Lima
This tour is designed for you by el Pequeno Colibri and Tanit Trails
For this Peru journey we have hand-picked a selection of charming luxury accommodations; the best of the best at each destination.
• Accommodations and meals as described in the program
• All transfers, tours and excursions in private service, as detailed in the itinerary
• Workshops and materials as described
• Private local tour guides in Cusco
• Entrance fees for all the sites as programmed in the itinerary
• Belmond Hiram Bingham Train–Sacred Valley–Aguas Caliente–Cusco
• International and domestic flights
• Meals not specified in the itinerary
• Personal expenses, such as laundry, phone calls, soft and alcoholic drinks, etc.
• Travel insurance
• Tips, bag carriers, and other extras.
Single Supplement: $2,260